Empowering your clinical staff with mobile technology continues to be a priority in healthcare. Hospitals and medical centers need ways to improve care team by streamline clinical communications and clinical workflow to drive better outcomes for patients. But how can this be done without adding another device to the nursing tool belt?
Using the iPhone as a multi-purpose device allows care teams to efficiently communicate with patients and their peers. They can also perform a range of duties like medication administration, monitor alerts and alarms, place secure calls messages, and much more. Best-of-breed iOS apps like PatientTouch unify these capabilities into a single, initiative app.
Join Jamf and PatientSafe to see how iPhone not only unifies but streamline clinical communications and workflow, providing your care team with the right information and clinical context at the right time.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Brief overview of Apple in healthcare
- How Jamf Pro can:
- Automate the iPhone setup process for care teams
- Deploy and manage iOS apps that streamline clinical communication and workflow
- Manage 1-to-1 or shared-use deployment models
- How PatientSafe is saving nurses up to 60 minutes of time per shift