Healthcare organizations are evolving away from single-purpose communication devices and apps in favor of clinical communication and collaboration platforms that integrate mobile communication, workflow, and documentation in a single-user experience. Implementing a sustainable solution requires a comprehensive strategy that unites device choice, applications, and IT infrastructure with clinical workflow needs.
In this clinical communication and collaboration webinar, Cisco, Connexall, PatientSafe Solutions, JAMF, and our clients review a mobile framework for success, discuss key considerations, and hear real-world experiences that will inform your clinical mobility strategy.
Ove the next hour, you will:
- Understand the 6 key capabilities critical to successful clinical communication & collaboration platform deployment
- Assess your organization against the 5 Stages of Mobile Maturity and map your path forward
- Determine how to best align the right people, technology and processes in your clinical mobility strategy
- Steve Shirley, CIO, Parkview Medical Center
- Shawn Carrigan, Solution Partner Business Development, Cisco
- Brad Hale, Director of Partner Strategy, Connexall
- Adam Mahmud, Healthcare Industry Lead, Jamf
- Si Luo, President & CEO, PatientSafe Solutions