PatientTouch allows you to focus on patient care instead of juggling multiple devices and applications. Our app includes secure texting, voice, pages and alerts. Access to the assigned and on-call care team, and to a summary of the patient’s EMR data, streamlines clinical communication and collaboration. Watch the video to see PatientTouch in action.
- Quickly triage and respond to messages and alerts from a Unified Inbox. All texts, voice calls, pages, critical results, alerts, reminders, notifications and acknowledgements are prioritized and delivered to one location.
- Streamline decision making with one-touch access to up-to-date clinical and patient data. Deeply integrated with the EMR and other clinical systems, PatientTouch provides the labs, vitals, I/Os, and care progress summaries you need, when you need them, wherever you are.
- Instantly access all on-call and assigned care team members, and providers across your health system network – whether they are on PatientTouch or not.
- Log in on BYOD with biometric authentication.
Eliminate the hassle
- Prevent alert fatigue with customizable notification options so you never miss what’s important, but aren’t interrupted by non-critical information.
- Eliminate page and pray – acknowledgement requests ensure you know when messages have been received.
- Reduce follow-up calls and eliminate manual entry with patient and clinical data automatically tagged to secure messages.
- Protect your privacy with a privacy dialer that masks personal cell phone numbers and routes return calls to the phone number of your choice.
- Securely communicate with those not on PatientTouch via SMS paging.
Enjoy the peace of mind you deserve
- Ensure timely response to critical messages with customizable reminders, message and alert forwarding, message escalation, and mute button override.
- Enjoy continuous, reliable voice service wherever you are with seamless roaming across cellular and wi-fi networks. No dropped or garbled calls.
- Guarantee that messages and alerts are received in real-time with clinical-grade notification technology.