Reports to: Vice President, Marketing
PatientSafe is an industry innovator. We empower clinicians to achieve results. We are a company passionately devoted to improving health outcomes for patients and increasing care team satisfaction. Come join our movement!
We are seeking a Senior Content Creator; a talented storyteller and content marketer to create engaging, high-quality content for clinical, IT and informatics decision-makers within health systems and hospitals. Using your content marketing expertise, copywriting, and digital content skills, you will build, own and manage our content strategy and editorial calendar, and develop content including eBooks, whitepapers, social, emails, and more. This Senior Content Creator role will also own and implement corporate tone and writing guidelines and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling content that moves our target audience along the buying journey.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop annual content strategy and roadmap key themes, topics they can own.
- Create and manage the editorial calendar.
- Develop a consistent voice for the content across all outlets.
- Serve as the chief storyteller and content strategist by collaborating with internal and external teams to develop, edit, and optimize content for its appropriate placement.
- Work closely with company leadership, marketing teammates, and other departments to articulate our products core benefits clearly and consistently, in an engaging way.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest clinical communications industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Serve as an exemplary writer. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy. Your grammar and spelling are impeccable.
- Degree or equivalent experience in journalism, marketing, communications and/or public relations.
- Minimum five (5) year experience in content strategy, preferably in Health IT, medical device, or high-tech industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience creating digital content such as white papers, e-books, blog posts, web pages, infographics, presentations, case studies, videos, and webinars.
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Adept at working on multiple projects at once and driving to timely completion.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
PatientSafe Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V). We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace and provide equal employment opportunities.