Location: Greater San Diego Area
PatientSafe Solutions helps care teams communicate and work together reliably and efficiently through a mobile platform that unites clinical communication with workflows in one application, on one device for every member of the care team.
We are actively seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. This position will identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop outbound initiatives to generate new business of our PatientSafe products. This position is on the frontline of our company’s sales efforts and has a direct impact on the overall success of the business. This is the ideal position for a savvy, strategically-minded individual who has healthcare SAAS experience and enjoys operating in a very entrepreneurial environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct high-volume outbound phone campaigns to recruit prospects at the Director level and above in IT, Informatics, Nursing and MDs.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leaders to achieve set sales quotas
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM to setup up and organize pipeline
- Consistently use and report metrics, pipelines, CRM tools, and quantitative feedback to effectively manage business
- Become educated in all aspects of PatientSafe Solutions and technology to ensure success
- BS degree in business, marketing or closely related discipline
- Minimum two (2) years recent experience with healthcare IT sales including SaaS and channel sales experience. Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- High degree of comfort interacting with hospital executives on a consultative level.
- A high sense of urgency coupled with a discipline to achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptiveness, resiliency and solid ability to manage workflow and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work both individually as well as part of a team
- Must be able to adapt and thrive in dynamic and ambiguous environments.
Benefits and perks:
- A competitive benefits package with company contributions to medical, dental, vision short term and long term disability insurance.
- Progressive Parental Benefits Policy for those who qualify
- Flex Time Policy and generous holiday policy including one week off during the December holiday season
- Massages every week
- Gym access
- Fun, fast paced culture
- Fully stocked kitchen with bagels/fruit delivered every Wednesday
- Best of all be part of a team innovating and creating impact in the Healthcare Communication Industry