Job Posting Code – PSS-1028
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
PatientSafe is an industry innovator. We empower clinicians to achieve results. We are a company passionately devoted to improving health outcomes for patients and increasing care team satisfaction. Come join our movement!
We are actively seeking a Regional Vice President, Sales in the Northeast region to lead the strategy of expanding and maintaining relationships with strategically important large customers. This position is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives and represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts as well as assigned expectations for profitability
- Manages the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports and recommendations to enhance revenue/margin and growth
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Create a structure for management support of relationships, including identification of contact people including senior managers and non-retirement centers of influence within the client organizations.
- BS degree in business, health services, health information sciences, or related field of study.
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling B2B Hospital Information Systems, particularly Clinical Systems and Electronic Medical Records Systems. Emphasis with solutions selling a plus.
- Experience with specific sales methodology and sales funnel management. Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales software applications. This includes: Strategic Sales Methods, Executive Selling Methods, C-Suite sales, and Complex Sales Methods.
- Excellent ability to get in the door, develop outstanding relationships and to close the sale, including with C-level.
- Strong ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills. Superb presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)
- Strategic, creative thinker who can help synthesize multiple sources of domain information into product definition and design.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
PatientSafe Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V). We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace and provide equal employment opportunities.