Location: San Diego
We are actively seeking a Clinical Solutions Consultant whose core focus is supporting the direct sales team and providing clinical lead support. This position has oversite with reviewing proposals from a clinical perspective, provide field presentation subject matter support, supporting perspective client’s site visits as well as conducting clinical assessments to evaluate client’s workflow processes which will result in providing direction in sales strategy, generation of clinical relationships in perspective client opportunities and other activities that support the identification, sales and successful closing of Patient Touch System opportunities.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports sales presentations to key clients by providing in-depth solution presentations and product positioning.
- Provides input into the generation of sales tools and collateral such as sales presentations, brochures, ROI models, etc. as needed by the sales and marketing teams.
- Supports sales leaders for product positioning guides for the sales team that contrast our products with the competition as well as business process and market segment.
- Maintains clinical knowledge of industry requirements and trends to support the sales team in procuring opportunities.
- Translates client needs to develop a solution strategy in conjunction with relevant market and competitive analysis.
- Generates key clinical relationships in given region or territory to support the sale’s team strategies for procuring new opportunities
- Researches and maintain competitive knowledge and communicate information to key constituents.
- Provide support for the execution of Patient Touch Systems Marketing Strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ongoing interaction with Program Managers and Account Executives to ensure project and client support needs are being met.
- BSN in Nursing, Business or closely related discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years of experiences supporting sales organization that support IT clinical workflows, communications, and/or alerting systems. Technical background in healthcare information systems is highly preferred.
- Hospital/acute care software experience such as nurse documentation, HIS, CPOE preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge with presenting Healthcare IT clinical solution and team selling experience.
- Strong ability to translate market trends and customer needs into solution requirements.
- Solid ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Outstanding communication skills (both oral and written), excellent analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills. Superb presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint).
- Strategic, creative thinker who can help synthesize multiple sources of domain information into product definition and design.
- Proficient in using Apple devices/technology.
- Ability travel up to 75%.
Perks and Benefits:
- A competitive benefits package with company contributions to medical, dental, vision short term and long-term disability insurance.
- Progressive Parental Benefits Policy for those who qualify.
- Flex Time Policy and generous holiday policy including one week off during the December holiday season.
- Massages every week (San Diego Office).
- Gym access (San Diego Office).
- Fun, fast-paced culture.
- Fully stocked kitchen with bagels/fruit delivered every Wednesday (San Diego Office).
- Best of all be part of a team innovating and creating impact in the Healthcare Communication Industry.