PatientSafe is excited to announce the expansion of our PatientTouch platform with new clinical communication functionality designed for physicians. Our new capabilities:
- Provide instant access to all on-call and assigned care team members, and providers across the health system network – whether they are on PatientTouch or not.
- Prevent alert fatigue with customizable notification options, so physicians never miss what’s important, but aren’t interrupted by non-critical information.
- Drive timely response to critical messages with customizable reminders, read receipts, acknowledgments and forwarding.
- Protect physician privacy with a privacy dialer that masks personal cell phone numbers and routes return calls to the phone number of their choice.
- Enable secure communication with those not on PatientTouch via SMS paging.
- Provide continuous, reliable voice service wherever physicians are with seamless roaming across cellular and wi-fi networks.
The new features allow physicians to take advantage of existing functionality wherever they are – hospital, office, home or
- A unified inbox for quick message triage and response. One inbox prioritizes all texts, voice calls, critical results, alerts, and pages. Reminders, notifications, and acknowledgments too.
- One-touch access to up-to-date clinical and patient information supports more efficient, safer decision making.
Eliminate the frustration and inefficiency of multiple devices and disparate applications for care collaboration. Reduce burnout by improving physician satisfaction and efficiency. PatientTouch offers the entire care team one simple and effective communication solution so they spend less time managing technology and more time on patient care.
PatientTouch is now the only clinical communication solution your healthcare enterprise needs. Learn more.